Nibu letterpress is a responsible printing studio that cares for the environment. Here are some examples of our eco- friendly practice:
- The beautiful papers we print on are FSC* accredited, cotton-based and non acid. We print on cotton paper, not only because of it’s softness and perfect qualities for letterpress, but also because it is a sustainable and renewable resource.
- Using equipment (presses, types, furniture…) that had been restored or bought second hand.
- Recycling newsprint and packaging wherever possible.
- Cleaning the inks using vegetable oil and Zest cleaner. A more environmentally friendly, non-flammable, biodegradable alternative to ‘turps’ and white spirit, made using the zest of citrus fruit avoiding harsh chemicals.
*’FSC’ stands for Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that works to promote the practice of sustainable forestry worldwide.
Thank you for your interest in Nibu Letterpress!
You can choose from two different options:
- To buy the available products from our shop, that will be dispatched as soon as we receive your order. Please click here.
- Order your personalised stationery, from birthday party invitations to a complete wedding suite. Please contact us by filling the following form. We will contact you within 24 hours. Please note that all bespoke orders have a minimum quantity of 50. Prices are individually marked in Sterling Pounds. Please note that we only accept Paypal payment online.